Oct 2, 2017

Visit another cafe in Oncheoncheon, Busan~ Bubbas 부바스 부산 온천천점

Visit another cafe in Oncheoncheon cafe street after morning walk at Oncheoncheon. This cafe served not only coffee and snacks, also brunch, beer, specialty pasta and pizza! The Kirin Ichiban frozen nama (frozen beer) on the banner looks so tempting. I should have try it~ now I am regret I give it a skip haha. We order their famous bubba corn which is also known as mayak corn (drug corn). It was called Mayak corn because it is addictive. Indeed, this Korean sweet glutinous corn that sprinkle with cheese powder is addicting! Unlike the yellow sweet corn I used to eat, Korea's glutinous corn has a sticky and chewy texture kernels with distinctive taste. The sticky texture reminds me of their sweet potatoes, which is also glutinous. Besides that, we also shared an Injeolmi bingsu~ the milk based shave ice with red bean and injeolmi as topping is my all time favaourite bingsu  So far I never encounter Bingsu which is no good in Korea, even the Korean bingsu that is selling in Malaysia is very good too!  













No comments:

Post a Comment