Oct 21, 2017

Jeju Ogyeopsal BBQ~ Jeju Wa-hong Pig, Yeonsan-dong, Busan 부산 연산동 제주와홍돼지

3 years ago when my parents and my brother visited Busan, we had dinner here at this newly open Jeju Pork Barbeque Place known as Busan Wahongpig nearby in law's house. The Jeju Ogyeopsal (Jeju 5 layers pork belly) is so juicy and tender even though the meat is thick cut. 3 years ago finally I get to eat Jeju Ogyeopsal again at the same restaurant after a busy day. However, it is too bad I had a mild headache since noon after hiking. After I manage to enjoy a few pieces of the savoury Jeju ogyeopsal with ssam, I started to feel like having indigestion. I end up give up the delicious pork belly and choose to go home early and rest. Next time I remember is, I vomit out what I ate. So sad!! The restaurant is located in Yeonsan-dong. It has quite a numbers of branches around Busan such as Banyeo-dong, Gaya-dong, Allak-dong, Namcheon-dong, Centum city, and even in Yeongdo. 






No comments:

Post a Comment