Oct 8, 2017

Seongjeong Port Lighthouse & Jukdo Park. 송정 항동방파제등대 와 죽도공원

I wanted to visit these two lighthouse closely whenever passed by Seongjeong beach when I was in Busan. Finally I made it today. Seongjeong beach is one of the major beach of Busan East Sea, alongside Haeundae and Gwanganli, also a surfing paradise. These two lighthouse in red and white is known as Seongjeong Port Lighthouse(s). There are also other unique design lighthouse in Busan in my visit-list, when there's a chance I will definitely visit one by one.





Next to Seongjeong port lighthouse is Jukdo Park - a small hilly park next to Seongjeong beach. As I walk from the lighthouse direction and not thru the park entrance, I do not know what I expect until I reach the top of the park where there is a pavilion at the end next to the sea. The seaview is stunning. And the small park itself is beautifully decorate by pine trees, greens and colorful flowers. When walk down to the park entrance, Seongjeong beach can be see in whole from the park. I am so glad I made it to visit Seongjeong today!










No comments:

Post a Comment