Oct 24, 2017

Last day in Busan~ Compose Coffee 컴포즈 커피

Last day in Busan. Early this morning, we sent the in laws of his brother to Gimhae Airport. After seeing them off, instead of take taxi home, I suggest to take Busan Metro so I could take a glance of some the districts (outskirts of Busan) that I never visit before. Begin from Gimhae Airport, we first take the LRT where I was able to see the view from train window. Then transit at Daejeo for Metro Line 3 - that's where the train started to go underground all the way until we reach Yeonsan. 

After arrived Yeonsan metro station, I quickly grab my last a-coffee-a-day in Busan before head home. This is another 2,500 won caffe latte from another Busan coffee chain named Compose Coffee 컴포즈커피. Established around the same time as when cheap and affordable take-out coffee culture started in 2015. This branch that I get my compose coffee is in Yeonsan. Up to today they have around 150+ chains all over Korea and continue to expand. Can't believe a month long break in Busan end just in a blink of eyes. I am glad that I've been travelled a lot, see a lot and eat a lot again during this trip.










No comments:

Post a Comment