Dec 22, 2019

Last family dinner before pandemic hit~ Doyaji KL, Desa Parkcity

Can't believe this has become my last dinner gathering with family in KL before the Pandemic hit. As usual I back-dated the post and published with it's original date of picture taken. When I wrote this post, I have not see my family members nor go back to hometown for months due to lockdown and banned of interstate travel. It was a tough time for everyone including me. Still, I am gladful that at least we enjoy a nice meal together at this newly open Korean Jeju BBQ restaurant at Plaza Arkadia before Christmas. The restaurant is famous with Jeju pork BBQ but we did not try Jeju pork. Instead we go for the family set @ RM128 which has pork belly, pork collar, spicy pork, marinated pork, dwenjang soup and kimchi jeon since we prefer various cuts. I hope the restaurant able to survive thru the lockdown and so we could go back to try the Jeju black pork when dine-in is allowed.
 













 

No comments:

Post a Comment