Dec 15, 2021

Bar Moku~ 11, Jalan Aman, Off Jalan Tun Razak

I am not a person who (likes to) drinks alcohol. Since a friend is asking me to accompany and try out a newly open bar, so I am here at a bar for the first time. It's a small yet tranquil cocktail bar with a garden (outdoor seating) occupied a corner of a bungalow building; where Midorie and Mori Kohi is also in the same building but separate sections. Midorie is a plant retail gallery while Mori Kohi is a **yoshoku-inspired cafe serving Western influenced Japanese meal. **Yoshoku means traditional Japanese ingredients are prepared in a Western manner. I was here before for a coffee at Mori Kohi not long ago when I revisit my old office at The Intermark where my old friend and I walked over to the bungalow which is literarily behind The Intermark (about 5 mins walk). At that time the bungalow still having some minor renovation inside but Mori Kohi has open for business since October. The bar doesn't serve food / meal however we can order food from Mori Kohi via apps and it will deliver to us to the bar. The garden is such a nice place to chill and hangout with friends for a chat over a drink~ love the outdoor seating on the grass, under a beautiful trees. Friend want bar seating today so we are sitting at the indoor today. 




No comments:

Post a Comment