Dec 17, 2021

Brunch before my covid booster shot~ Common Man Coffee Roasters, TTDI

Brunch at CMCR KL before I had my Covid-19 booster shot at Klinik TTDI. Not sure why, my first and second Covid-19 vaccine, the vaccination centre is so far away from my registered address - 20km away at USCI University in Cheras. Now for the booster shot, the auto-assigned clinic is slightly nearer ~ still it is 8.8km away at TTDI. Why my neighbour gets the appointment at the Clinic within Mont Kiara, while I have to be out from Mont Kiara ...? Anyway, love our brunch and dessert of the day - Common Man Full Breakfast~ two free range eggs (we asked for scramble), chicken breakfast sausage, grilled streaky beef, herbed roma tomato, hasbrown, portobello mushroom, spinach, and house made chicken chorizo baked beans, served with artisanal sourdough toast. And, the KL Churros with coconut flakes, gula melaka caramel, walnut crumble, chocolate sauce and vanilla ice-cream. Happy to have nice brunch before I took the booster shot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment