Jul 21, 2022

Lunch alone~ Dragon-i Peking Duck Restaurant, Pavilion KL

Dragon-i is one of the place that will pop out in my mind when I am seeking for Comfort food. I have many memories attached with this restaurant during my life in Penang and KL. First dine-in was when their first store in Penang open in Queenbay Mall in year 2007. Long waits with queue number given. Felt-in love with the Xiao Long Bao, Sichuan Dan Dan Mien, Mapo tofu rice and salt and pepper deep fried bean curd. After relocation, the first 2 years stayed in Kota Kemuning, Dragoin-i Sunway Pyramid is one of our must-go place when we miss our favourite food. Try out several other dishes and found another new favourite which is the Black pepper stir fried knife cut noodle with beef. 

Then we moved again, this time to Kuala Lumpur. Dragon-i Pavilion become the outlet that we went most frequent compare to 1 Utama, The curve and Midvalley which is also nearby us. However Pavilion outlet is Peking Duck restaurant, therefore our favourite Black pepper knife cut noodle and Mapo-tofu rice is not in the menu. Today I purposely walk over to Pavilion for lunch at Dragoin-i, and happy to discover that they have stir fried la-mien with black pepper sauce and beef (or chicken) which is something similar to my favourite. Just no more knfe cut noodle but replaced with lamien. Pair with my favourite salt and pepper deep fried bean curd, I really enjoy my lunch today! 

By the way, off-topic, do you know that selfie is not allow in the washroom in Pavilion? haha. Not sure if it applies to all the washrooms but the one nearby Lavender bakery has a signage of camera is prohibited at the full body mirror.





No comments:

Post a Comment