Mar 5, 2021

No pies, but Full English Breakfast & Margherita Pizza~ GravyBaby, Jalan P. Ramlee

Before my lunch buddy Christal left to Dubai and not coming back for a long time, we have lunch date here at Gravy baby nearby my new office. Gravy baby is famous with it's pie (that's what they indicate). Since I have tried the pie before and the pie is a little too small to fill my hungry, I choose to go for their Full English Breakfast and Christal want Margherita pizza. Come to think about it, she always order pizza when we have lunch date haha. Not sure if it is because of the hot weather, the seating area in front the bar counter or near the entrance and open windows are so hot. We end up asked to move our seats to behind the bars counter. Look forward to spend a day with her next next week when she came by to stayover at my place.  











No comments:

Post a Comment