Jul 17, 2017

Kimbab & Coffee~ Koko Rose Coffee & Cake, Sunway Nexis

A Korean cafe where we frequently have lunch recently. I often seek for quiet and not so crowded place nearby for lunch break since that's the only time I can temporarily rest my mind from hectic work. The friendly Korean couple owners and their smiley staffs is another reason that draws me here. We normally go for lunch set since it comes with coffee or tea. Kimbab, Chicken Bulgogi served with rice and Spagetthi with Cabonara sauce is one of the set lunch that I often order. Their food taste average but their coffee is one of most decent coffee I can get in Sunway Nexis. Their teapot set is unique - the teapot is on top of the tea cup in set. 








2018年后记:可惜,就像很多在这里的韩国餐饮业,这家也抵不过一年,关门了。再次见到这间cafe的老板,他竟然在Gangnam Oppa 打工(餐厅经理)。我还记得他,小心翼翼的问候他是否还记得我。他还记得呢~ 还很开心的告诉餐厅老板(老板是我们的朋友)我们曾经是他的熟客。也给了我 서비스 免费饮料。一开始我认出他时,先生其实有阻拦我别问,可能怕他会不好意思吧。毕竟他曾经是老板,现在打工。但我觉得还好,有人还记得你总比没人记得你好吧。希望他一切安好。


No comments:

Post a Comment