Apr 11, 2015

Pasta & Coffee~ Soul Cafe, Lorong Kek Chuan, Penang

Bird's wedding day! As her request, I will assist her in several task and first thing first in the morning is drive and send her to bridal house at Lorong Kek Chuan for bridal makeup and dress-up. While waiting for turns for everyone~ the groom, bride, best man, bridesmaid take turn to make-up, some of us hop over to Soul Cafe next door for lunch. Besides coffee, the pasta is really really good! We order different types of pasta ~ Spaghetti Aglio e Olio, Linguine al Carbonara, Linguine al Boscaiola,, none of it disappointed us. My cappucino is served in a mug that resemble camera lens - now I recall I've been seeing it few times in instagram from friend's post. And we get free tapas after I uploaded the coffee and food pictures onto my Insta and tagged their page. Wait, so is that why my friend who visit here posted pictures in insta? haha. Oh, also surprise to find out that there's a Female only bunk hotel just above the cafe, know as Sogor Girls Dormitory. 
  






No comments:

Post a Comment