Jan 12, 2024

2024 first brunch, with Bestie~ Kopenhagen Coffee, Mont Kiara

It's been a long long while since I last here at Kopenhagen, probably in 2017. The Nordic / Scandinavian cafe has influence me to keep my house minimalist since my first visit. There's a little changes in the cafe where I can recall, the sofa has changed it's seating from inside to outside. However my favourite corner at the entrance when walking up the stair to the cafe, and the window bar seating are still the same, no changes. Today bestie want to indulge in good coffee and brunch after our walk. So I suggest we go Kopenhagen since she has tried Kofi by 77. 

We both had the same choice~ Esbjerg Egg and cheese. It's a toasted bagel with spicy mayo spread, with caramelized onions scramble eggs and cheddar, served with side salad. The scramble eggs with caramelized onions taste a little bit similar to our home cook onion omelet. We have a good time with her latte and my flat white, and the warm scramble eggs + tasty toasted sesame seed bagel. So blessed that my bestie became my neighbour again in another state after 13 years later.

    

   




No comments:

Post a Comment