Jan 27, 2024

Starbuczs swing~ Bukit Kiara via Mont Kiara (Opposite Kiaramas Ayuria)

Here's some quick snapshots of the jungle trail in Bukit Kiara via Mont Kiara side that I back to hike biweekly starting early this year. I've give a skip hiking here for more a year ago and change to brisk walk furthest up to Jalan Kiara 8 & Kg Palimbayan. Now I am back again because I miss the jungle. However, sad to know that there is a proposed development of 60 to 65 floors condominiums near the entrance (opposite Ayuria) via community page. Before another part of the jungle of Bukit Kiara disappears (just like what happen to the part of the jungle in current Jalan Kiara 8), I will do more hikes nowadays. Today's hike I met a couple from Singapore who purposely came for a hike of several mountains nearby during their stay in KL. They are heading to Starbuczs swing so we walk together since we are on the same trail (just go straight all the way for approx.20 mins). Thanks to them I get a picture of myself with the Starbuczs swing after helping them to take photos.













No comments:

Post a Comment