Feb 8, 2024

Pastel de Nata~ Bartolo Lisboa Bakehouse, Central Market

After Carey Island trip, on the way home, I got myself some Pastel de Nata (Portuguese tarts) from Bartola Lisboa Bakehouse as my little birthday cake. I've notice about them from IG when they are about to open for business around last year Sept. I would say this is nothing like the usual Portuguese tarts that I've tasted before (whether in Malaysia or Overseas). The crunchy crust with sweet and creamy custard filling that taste like coconut for me but later I found out its actually cinnamon and vanilla (possible) is used in the  traditional recipe. Recommend to give a try and you will know what I mean. The cozy portugese bakery is located at the back of Central Market, at the first floor. I will be back someday for their other food no just the pastry next time. 















No comments:

Post a Comment