Sep 2, 2017

Saute Peppered Brisket & Tendon Rice~ 牛一哥 Gyuniku Signature, Desa Sri Hartamas

Lunch with parents & bro who are in town with my favourite saute peppered beef brisket & tendon rice at Desa Sri Hartamas in a hot Saturday afternoon before I fly off to Busan for a long break. I have not been here for more than a year. If you looking for local Malaysian beef cuisine, Gyuniku offered a variety of choices from noodle to rice. The place has renovated and turns into a modern and chic restaurant. More spacious than before, and air-conditioned! It used to be one of my lunch place with ex-colleagues since office is just nearby. 





Their Saute Peppered Brisket & Tendon Rice still as good as it taste~ never changed! I often order the same thing as I like the tender beef brisket strips and "melt-in-my-mouth almost immediately" tendon. Plus the mild black pepper gravy that goes very well with rice. Can't believe four of us having the same choice. It can be order as a lunch set, which consist of a deep fried spring roll (starters) + Ice lemon tea (drink) & Pulut Hitam (dessert). The restaurant is Pork-Free. Using only New Zealand beef, the price is slightly pricey but I personally think it is worth it.


        

        

        

        

        


No comments:

Post a Comment