Apr 26, 2022

Chai Kueh~ 潮州美食菜糕 Deframe F&B Teow Chew Delicacies, Taman Rakyat

I kept thinking bout chai kuey after seeing it from my family group chat post. So I ask my foodie neighbour where I can get nice chai kuey in KL, and my neighbour send me these chai kuey few days later~ so blessed! And it's yummy! I 'sapu' more than 6 chai kuey at one go after receive this haha! This Deframe F&B selling 4 types of flavours of chai kueh. Neighbour get me 3 out of 4 flavours whic is turnip, yam and chives. Pumpkin chai kueh already sold out for the day. I like all three flavours! Will save their address as one of the must try list when my family visit me in KL next round. Apparently Deframe F&B not just selling chai kuey, they also have nyonya kuih, kaya puff and Malaiko. And yes, they are previously located in Taman Muda, Ampang before move to new location in Taman Rakyat. Thank you neighbour for the chai kuey and good recommendation! 




No comments:

Post a Comment