Apr 2, 2022

Samy Bak Kut Teh, Klang

Year 2022 first Bak kut teh trip in Klang. This should be my 4th Klang BKT in Klang after moved down to KL. Samy Bak Kut Teh (HQ) at Jalan Chan Ah Choo, Pandamaran is my friend's almost everyday must eat breakfast spot in the past when he is stationed in Klang. To be honest I don't have any preference on BKT as I find all of them taste good and never encounter a bad one so far. We order 3 layers pork, intestine and ribs. Their BKT broth is thick type as they claimed that they cook with the same amount and same ratio of meat and water. Sami have 12 outlets up to date including the newly open in Pavilion Bukit Jalil last year. You probably notice some of their branch name is "Samy & Tien" and "Samy & Min". Well, Tien and Min are the daughters of the founder. While Samy & Ah Her~ Ah Her is the other Klang well known BKT - Ah Her BKT. Due to Covid pandemic, Samy also launched instant ready to eat BKT besides the soup spices pack which can be purchase online as well. I bought some of the bkt soup spices for my family since I am going back hometown coming weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment