May 31, 2023

Succulent Fatty Roast Goose Drumstick~ Chen Chen Hong Kong Goose Duck Chicken, Pudu

I've keep thinking about juicy roast goose drumstick (siew ngor bei) that I had in Hong Kong. And I get to eat it today! Looks like I always have lucks with food. Friend remember this place as "hang-koi-bin-siew-ngor" in Cantonese - which is roasted goose place next to a drainage when I share the location in google with him. haha! It's roadside stall next to a shoplot, whereby the tables are line-up along the roofed sidewalk with covered drainage is at a side. There are four roast goose place in Lorong Yap Hin including Chen Chen. The owner cum chef with his signature cowboy hat is friendly and good service! Nothing more happier than having the succulent fatty roast goose drumstick (on my own) as lunch at the end of May. Having a friend who also loves to eat fatty meat just like me is a blessing too!

















No comments:

Post a Comment