May 29, 2023

Lunch. Tonkatsu Anzu, Lot 10

I don't remember my friend did told me about Anzu serve this RM30 lunch bento which is value worth. And the set lunch is limited with 20 servings per day only. When we are here today around 12.30pm, we were told that only 1 set left - and I am the lucky person who gets the last set. Photo of the lunch set in the menu is for illustration purpose only, in actual some of the food serve might differ probably depending on ingredient available. But overall it's worth for RM30. Friend having cheese tonkatsu and why do I always find other people's choice is nicer haha! The pork cutlet seems like totally submerged in the cheese gravy but the deep fried crumbed layer texture still remain crispy, not over soft and wet. So far all of our dine-in experience here in Isetan never disappoints us.  











No comments:

Post a Comment