Jan 15, 2022

Healthy brunch~ Fittie Sense, Bangsar

A friend introduce me here for a healthy brunch since I am watching my diet due to health conditions lately. It's a cafe selling healthy choice of balanced nutritious food where I get to indulge with tasty meal with fittest choice. We shared an avocado toast~ half-avocado, tomatoes, basil, sumac. coconut oil scramble 'kampung' eggs and wheat free toast; a chicken kofta shakshuka - a middle eastern dish of eggs simmered in spicy tomato sauce, where 3 types of beans is added as complex carbs and home made lamb or chicken kofte as protein; plus a dessert - coconut pudding which is gluten free and no added sugar. Also, black coffee - black coffee! Their menu with healthy choice is inspiring, the avocado toast definitely will be one of my breakfast choice at home from now on.





No comments:

Post a Comment