Apr 7, 2023

仰光道凉茶~ Ragoon Road Herbal Tea, Penang

Back to Penang~ after dinner at Big Crab, we came to town for Chinese herbal tea at Ragoon Road since my nephew is coughing. I call this Chinese herbal tea stall house in a van as liang teh at Lai Lai Supermarket though Lai Lai Supermarket closed down long time ago. I lost count how long I have not been here for herbal tea~ Those days whenever I feel "heaty", have flu cough or sore throat~ I always came here bitter tea 苦茶 with extra Chinese traditional medicinal powder and it works on me like magic! Just tell the stall owner your health condition and he will recommenced what type of herbal tea you need. I can't find such bitter tea in KL that works on me in KL however I do go to Tan Ngan Lo or Koong Woh Tong as substitute. They also have bitter tea that can required add extra medicinal powder; but not every time works like charm for me like the one at Ragoon rd. 



No comments:

Post a Comment