Aug 22, 2022

客家饭店~ Hakka Restaurant, Jalan Raja Chulan

A senior colleague who has been working in KL office for a few years revisit KL with his good friend. He contacted me to help him in some personal matter, in order to thank me, he buy me a lunch at Hakka Restaurant. I know bout the restaurant and have been seeing it all the times, but it is my first time dine in here today. It's a Hakka restaurants but what we had today is not all are those typical Hakka dishes except braised pork with bun. Other dishes more to local Chinese dish~ fried rice, seafood stir fried beehoon, stir fried kangkung with garlic, cereal prawns and beers~ Had beer during lunch is something I occasionally will encounter when it's lunch with the Koreans. And that old photos of old Hakka restaurants were found inside ladies restroom. The restroom which is located outside at the outdoor seating area, has an individual air-conditioner installed inside. It amazed me! I like it very much haha! As it is so comfortable to use the toilet in cold and chilly temperature in the hot afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment