Mar 13, 2022

A dog friendly Bakery Cafe in MK~ So Moreish with Johnny, Mont Kiara

Didn't know there is a dog friendly bakery cafe at Aman walk until a friend told me about it yesterday. He wanted to have a cup of nice coffee while bring his dog out for a walk in the neighbourhood, and he discover this nice neighbourhood cafe that is pet friendly. Compare to before pandemic, there are more and more pets (dogs) can be seen strolling around MK with the owner or helpers. But not all places allows pets in. This pet friendly cafe not only serving freshly bake pastries and sourdough, but also nice breakfast, sandwiches, pizza and pasta! It's kind of hidden under the pedestrian walk between Bayu walk and Aman walk, I didn't notice it at all when I walk pass during my walks.






That's friend's toy poodle laying on the ground after playing 'Bang! Bang! with her. cuteness overload~ Seeing this cutie making me miss the Maltese who stayed with me several months in year 2018. On my way walk home, spotted this chubby squirrel at a tree along Jalan Kiara. MK has a lot of squirrels especially in my condo compound. Everyday I can see squirrel chasing after another squirrel around the bushes or on the road, climbing up trees or even making loud sounds and wakes me up early in the morning.





No comments:

Post a Comment