Feb 16, 2022

Fish & Chips + Eggplant Parmigiana ~ M Marini Grand Caffè & Terrazza, Jalan Pinang

A splurge on working day lunch~ but not me who pay. It's an Italian café nearby office and belongs to the Marini's group - yeah the one with Marini's on 57 and their M series outlets. Located at One KL - a serviced apartment where every unit has it's own swimming pool which I can see from my office building windows. Food is decent, more to western style but also can find some local Malaysian dish. We shared fish & chips and Eggplant Parmigiana. Wonder why nobody sits inside? Is it because the Victorian style interior too posh? Or outside is more relaxing compare to inside. Anyway I enjoy the company and happy to have someone to come over and buy me lunch sometimes.



No comments:

Post a Comment