Dec 5, 2016

Korean Bakery~ Tous Les Jours, Wolo Hotel, Bukit Bintang

A good friend of mine is in town! We hang out at Bukit Bintang for brunch since we want to do some shopping there. We both like coffee and breads, so decided to try out Tous Les Jours @ Wolo Hotel. I have been to Tours Les Jours in Korea several times but not this franchise in KL. Owned by CJ Group, TLJ has more than 1300 outlets in 8 countries including Korea, China and the United States. Tous Les Jours 뚜레쥬르 means "Everyday" in French. We had the real cheese bun and blueberry blanch with cappucino and flat white. The breads and coffee at reasonable priced. The coffee taste average, but the quantity given is probably the biggest cup of cappuciono I ever had so far lol. I love my choice ~ The Real Cheese Bun, the bun is filled with soft creamy cheese which goes very well with my cappucinno. Gan likes her blueberry blanc however I find it a little bit dry. Besides bread and pastry, they also have dine-in meals for breakfast or lunch such as sandwiches, quasadila, salads, omellets, pasta, pizza and etc. You may refer to the complete menu on their website:- http://tlj.com.my/product-category/dine-in-menu/


         







No comments:

Post a Comment