Nov 1, 2021

Another Korean convenient store in KL~ emart24, Desa Sri Hartamas

So happy that one of the emart 24 open in the neighbourhood. Although it is not so short walking distance from my place but its still within the neighbourhood area. One thing about these famous Korean convenient store that open in Malaysia is, they don't sell most of the things and products that available in Korea. I do understand it is due to different supply and market demands. Plus, some of the food that I like could be non-halal. Anyway emart24 is having different product range compared to the newly open CU near my office and Family Mart. My favourite items from the store is the Purple Sweet Potato Chips from No Brand. No brand is the sub-brand from E-Mart, their products especially snacks are popular not only among the Koreans but also tourist who visit Korea.

















No comments:

Post a Comment