Jun 16, 2018

吧生盛发 (桥底) 肉骨茶~ Seng Huat (Under the Bridge) Bak Kut Teh, Klang

Since Klang is well known Bak Kut Teh and our family members all love Bak Kut Teh, we off course did not miss out to have BKT as breakfast before we begin our Pulau Ketam trip. This Seng Huat Bak Kut Teh is situated right next to the Bridge (Jalan Tengku Kelana) that cross thru Klang River, main roads and railway, not exactly under the bridge anyway. Occasionally we can see Komuter train passed by since the railway is right behind the restaurant. 

Now this place has become another new addition to my Klang BKT list that I've tried so far. As there are 6 of us, we can share different parts of the pork from fat to lean meat, soft ribs, pork knuckles and intestines. Eating Bak Kut Teh with rice early in the morning at 7 something is something I will do when I am in Klang, but not when I am not in Klang haha.







No comments:

Post a Comment